TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF APRIL 23, 2018
1. S is for Sisters! Serena Williams looked stunning at the HBO premiere of her documentary series Being Serena. It wouldn't be Serena without some famous faces like Gigi and Bella Hadid!
2. Love is in the air! After winning his second title in Houston, Steve Johnson kept on winning as he tied the knot to his beautiful bride Kendall!
3. Baby on board! Congratulations to John Isner and his wife Madison who announced they are having a baby girl!
4. Up up and away! Don't try to pop this girl's balloon. Daria Kasatkina is having a blast in Stuttgart!
5. All the right notes! Dominic Thiem knows the key to a perfect tournament is to throw down some sick beats both in the DJ booth and over his opponents!
6. Food for thought! Petra Kvitova is cooking up something special and we hope we're invited!
7. The it crowd! Novak Djokovic celebrated 5 years with his fan club, the NoleFam.
8. Clay all day! Caroline Wozniacki is ready to get down in the dirt!
9. Never give up, never surrender! This eleven year old cancer survivor won't let anything stop him, even a bull like Rafa Nadal!
10. Head of the class! While taking a break from the tour, Roger Federer is working hard and playing hard in Africa with the RF Foundation! There ain't nothing betterer than giving back!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: June 17, 2019
Taylor Fritz & Fabio Fognini Go Into Dad Mode
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: June 10, 2019
Saying Goodbye to Lucie Safarova with #TeamBucie Tribute
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: June 3, 2019
Nicolas Mahut & Son Steal Hearts With Celebration
Elina Svitolina Opens Up About Her Love Match with Gael Monfils
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: May 27, 2019