1. Hey, Petra! We almost didn't sea you there! Petra Kvitova soaks up the sun on a gorgeous day at the beach!
2. That face you make when you're having a sleepover and ready to go to bed but there is always that one person who won't let you! Jamie Murray is rooming with his brother Andy and it looks like it's going well!
3. It's nice to Mets you! Simona Halep had her US Open warmup by throwing out the first pitch at a Mets game! Now she's ready to play ball!
4. Taste of Table Tennis! Gael Monfils and actor Omar Benson Miller were ballers at Taste of Tennis as they dominated the ping pong table!
5. Total Eclipse of the Heart! Alize Cornet got to see a partial eclipse from the US Open grounds. She must have watched that amazing PSA from the Connecticut Open because she didn't forget her protective eyewear!
6. Style points! Nick Kyrgios joined our correspondent Vince Spadea on the blue carpet at Taste of Tennis and he seriously brought his A game! Sleek and on fleek!
7. FILA fashion! Karolina Pliskova showed off the latest collection from FILA that she'll wear at the US Open! If you want to look as good as Karolina the next time you hit the court, you can win the kit by entering our giveaway this month!
8. Pretty please with Grand Slams on top! It looks like Marcelo Melo is begging Andrea Petkovic to marry him or be his mixed doubles partner. Either way, it looks like it's not going to plan. #Awkward
9. Crutching it! Bethanie Mattek Sands visited the set of Law and Order: SVU. As Bethanie said on her Instagram, this is definitely *dun dun* squad goals!
10. Making a racket! Venus Williams and Rafa Nadal competed in a playful badminton game. Rafa learned the hard way that you don't mess with Venus on the court as the Spaniard ended up the on the ground.