Week of December 12, 2016
1. Cut & blow dry! Alize Cornet has a fresh new look. Tennis players better watch out! Like her hair, her competition is going to get chopped!
2. Baby on board! Cheers to new beginnings, and in this case, new arrivals! Fabio Fognini and Flavia Pennetta announced they are expecting their first child!
3. Getting her feet wet! Caroline Wozniacki is literally catching waves!
4. Juan to go for a swim? Juan Martin del Potro has found time to relax with his Newfoundland. He's not letting a good time float away!
5. Eye on the prize! Nicole Gibbs has 2017 in her sights and it's going to be intense!
6. It takes two to tennis! Rafael Nadal is getting into some double trouble with Marc Lopez. Friends who play tennis together, stay together! They also win a lot. In case you didn't know!
7. It's a Muguruza Family Christmas! Garbine Muguruza is spending the holidays in LA with her family. You can't sing Fa la la la la without LA!
8. Game. Set. Match. Mike Bryan found himself in a different kind of set when he and his wife went to visit their friend Kaley Cuoco on the set of The Big Bang Theory.
9. Schooling the competition! It may not be racket science, but Dominic Thiem and Phillip Kohlschreiber have been training hard!
10. Practice makes you betterer! Lucas Pouille is pulling out all the stops to prepare himself for next season, which includes practicing with Roger Federer.