TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF DECEMBER 17, 2018
1. When you’re trying to be cute, but your girl is mad at you!
2. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Donna Vekic is cooling off in Switzerland. It’s a good thing she didn’t fur-get her coat!
3. Ringing in the New Year! Daria Gavrilova and Luke Saville are engaged!
4. Hitting with heart! Nick Kyrgios met inspirational kids during NK Foundation Day!
5. Feeling festive! Dominika Cibulkova is jumping into the holiday spirit!
6. Pawsitively wonderful! Kevin Anderson’s Cause for the Paws was a tail wagging success!
7. Magic among Muggles! Naomi Osaka is stocking up on school supplies for the next year in Hogwarts!
8. Laura Robson knows the best way to spread Christmas cheer is to wear it...all of it!
9. Portrait mode! Rafa Nadal came face to face with a dedicated fan!
10. Meanwhile in Germany... Angelique Kerber won Athlete of the Year! Congratulations!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 25, 2019
It’s a Jack Sock Takeover in Miami
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 18, 2019
Mikael Ymer Is the Next Gen In Fashion Design
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 11, 2019
Win a Chance to Party With Tennis Stars in Miami
Kerber & Vandeweghe Celebrate International Women’s Day
Marin Cilic Proves Even Tennis Pros Indulge in a Cheat Day