TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF DECEMBER 17, 2018
1. When you’re trying to be cute, but your girl is mad at you!
2. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Donna Vekic is cooling off in Switzerland. It’s a good thing she didn’t fur-get her coat!
3. Ringing in the New Year! Daria Gavrilova and Luke Saville are engaged!
4. Hitting with heart! Nick Kyrgios met inspirational kids during NK Foundation Day!
5. Feeling festive! Dominika Cibulkova is jumping into the holiday spirit!
6. Pawsitively wonderful! Kevin Anderson’s Cause for the Paws was a tail wagging success!
7. Magic among Muggles! Naomi Osaka is stocking up on school supplies for the next year in Hogwarts!
8. Laura Robson knows the best way to spread Christmas cheer is to wear it...all of it!
9. Portrait mode! Rafa Nadal came face to face with a dedicated fan!
10. Meanwhile in Germany... Angelique Kerber won Athlete of the Year! Congratulations!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Hitting the Court in New York City with ASICS and Patrick Mouratoglou
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: January 20, 2020
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: January 13, 2020
Felix Auger-Aliassime & Court 16 Inspire Next Generation
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: January 6, 2020
Tennis Stars Share Their New Year’s Resolutions
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: December 30, 2019