Week of December 19, 2016
1. Cookie monster! Santa Claus better hope Garbine Muguruza's cheat day isn't on Christmas eve, because he might not have a snack to greet him!
2. He's got style, he's got grace! Roger Federer, with help from a couple of his devoted fans, won GQ's Most Stylish Man of 2016. Roger has competed against a lot of people in his career, but he probably never thought he would have to go through Kanye West, Jared Leto & Tom Hiddleston to reach a title!
3. Lucky number! Aga Radwanska celebrated her 6th straight WTA Fan Favorite award! What can we say? Fans just go gaga for Aga!
4. Going out swing'n! Alexander Zverev & Marcelo Melo settle a score... on the golf course! Hopefully neither of them FORE-got to bring their A game!
5. We hope that's cold cream! Simona Halep will need all of her biggest fans around to help her handle the Australian heat!
6. Dive right in! Nick Kyrgios found love in the lost city of Atlantis with his girl, Ajla Tomljanovic!
7. Who needs Santa when you have the Stork? Victoria Azarenka gave birth to a beautiful baby boy!
8. Seasonal Jobs! While some tennis players are training for next season, some players are taking a second job. Marcus Willis took part time work as a plumber, and for some reason, goes by the name of Mario.
9. Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree! Ana Ivanovic is feeling festive and decorating for the holidays. The tree is just missing the tennis skirt!
10. Working up a sweat-er! Dominika Cibulkova is one of the most fashionable stars of the WTA, but that doesn't mean she can't ugly up a sweater or two!