Week of February 20, 2017
1. Oh snap! What's the best way to celebrate a win? For Elena Vesnina and Ekaterina Makarova, their celebration went to the dogs!
2. Hair trigger! Mike Bryan and Leander Paes have a growing bond! Their friendship is just so beardiful!
3. A bug's life! Caroline Garcia has been tweeting and crawling around with a few new friends. We've been told their parties are pretty wild!
4. Child's play! Nick Kyrgios brought serious game to a Children's Hospital in Marseille!
5. Flipping out! Lucas Pouille stands out with his bottle flip skills. It's no surprise that he landed a sponsorship with Evian.
6. Swipe right! Ladies, his name is Dominic Thiem and he likes long romantic walks along the beach with his favorite racket! He won't break your heart, but we can't promise he won't break the racket!
7. Bag lady! Caroline Wozniacki got strapped in for a little retail therapy!
8. Fan favorite! The Delray Beach Open is alive with the sound of Juan Martin del Potro fans!
9. Bedtime story! When it comes to a good night's sleep, it's not monkey business to Serena Williams!
10. Call of the wild! Running around with a bear might not be the best decision, unless that bear is Bear Grylls! Roger Federer experienced the great outdoors with a professional mountain man!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
WTA Celebrates Each Other At Pre-Wimbledon Party, Tennis on the Thames
Juan Martin del Potro Surprises His Fans
Maria Sharapova Exclusive Tour of Sugarpova Pop-Up in Wimbledon #PovaPopUp
Laura Robson’s Guilty Pleasure is Reality TV Show, Love Island
Feliciano Lopez’s Celebrity Crush
The Power of Petra Kvitova’s Nike Headband
Kei Nishikori & Michael Chang Showoff Their Friendly Rivalry
Fondation LACOSTE & Tennis Pros Inspire Kids Through Tennis