Week of January 23, 2017
1. R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Nicole Gibbs wasn't going to let a loss make her lose sight of the admiration she has for a competitor like Serena Williams!
2. Taking flight! While some players travel to Melbourne by airplane, Jo Wilfried Tsonga prefers catching a different kind of air. Harry Potter may have had a Nimbus 2000, but it looks like Tsonga has a Babolat 2000!
3. Feeling down under! Caroline Garcia looks awesome in her Aussie cap. There ain't no day, like Australia day!
4. Get to the chopper! Stan Wawrinka landed a sweet opportunity to look at Melbourne from a different angle!
5. Making a racket! Andrea Petkovic and her racket make beautiful music together both on and off the court!
6. Love-All! Rafa Nadal and Gael Monfils hug it out after their match, because a match is for a night but a friendship is forever!
7. Now that's cold! Genie Bouchard enjoyed an ice cream treat made with liquid nitrogen. It's perfectly OK to indulge in dessert when it's for science!
8. Making a statement! Coco Vandeweghe is taking a dab at this tennis thing. We think she's pretty good!
9. Everybody's working for the weekend! Rafa Nadal is running towards championship Sunday!
10. That feeling you get when you see the waiter bringing your food to the table. Also the feeling when you're Venus Williams and you make it into the Australian Open Final!