TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF JULY 30, 2018
1. Kicking it with the kids! Nick Kyrgios spent some time teaching the younger generation the tricks of the trade! We hope this included a few hot dogs!
2. The sugary skies! Traveling can be exhausting but a sweet treat from Maria Sharapova's candy brand Sugarpova can make it fly by!
3. "Siri, show us the cutest photo of the week!" David Ferrer knows how to give the internet what it wants, cute kids and fluffy puppies!
4. Jet setters! Taylor Fritz and Bernard Tomic made waves in Mexico!
5. Having a ball! Karolina Pliskova got to feel like a kid again with a summer tennis camp in her home country!
6. Beards, Bros & Benches! Things are getting hairy as Novak Djokovic puts a different face forward!
7. Cooking up a good time! Naomi Osaka and Hyeon Chung heated things up at Citi Taste of Tennis!
8. Would you like your tennis for here or to go? Kei Nishikori had to wrap up his day when the weather wouldn't let the players play.
9. A golden opportunity! Sloane Stephens helped celebrate 50 incredible years of the Special Olympics!
10. Murray for President? Andy Murray may not make it into the White House as the Commander in Chief, but he still has our vote!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 25, 2019
It’s a Jack Sock Takeover in Miami
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 18, 2019
Mikael Ymer Is the Next Gen In Fashion Design
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 11, 2019
Win a Chance to Party With Tennis Stars in Miami
Kerber & Vandeweghe Celebrate International Women’s Day
Marin Cilic Proves Even Tennis Pros Indulge in a Cheat Day