TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF JULY 9, 2018
1. The reaction you have when no one was ready for your comeback! Ernests Gulbis put his name back in contention!
2. It's coming home..in spirit! England may not have won the World Cup but the country's pride and enthusiasm flowed like the beer!
3. Un-BEY-lieveable! Garbine Muguruza took her dance moves next to the stage to see the queen B herself, Beyoncé!
4. When the tennis is so fire you have to stop, drop, and roll!
5. "If I entered Wimbledon next year, do you think they'd give me a bye bye bye into the second round?" Justin Timberlake probably.
6. New kid on the block! It looks like Julia Gorges had a goal of expanding her team. This week she's kicking around with footballer Mats Hummels!
7. Cheers to some much needed down time! Vasek Pospisil keeps telling fans he is celebrating with a glass of apple juice but we suspect he's milking it!
8. Give them a hand! We don't have any mixed feelings about Jamie Murray and Victoria Azarenka! This pairing is a perfect match!
9. Smile, you're on candid camera! Serena Williams stops to take a selfie with a fan. Their social media will be forever blessed!
10. The pose you make when you're the most sought after thing at the Wimbledon Championships! Everyone wins when #TrophyMan comes to town!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Fabio Fognini Entertains With His Wild Side
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: April 22, 2019
Inside the Instagram of Daniil Medvedev
Daniil Medvedev Joins Djokovic in Team Lacoste
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: April 15, 2019
One Wedding and a Drake Song with Kiki Bertens
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: April 8, 2019
Floss Your Way To A Signed Racquet From Karolina Pliskova