OTB Top 10s Photos of the Week
Week of June 19, 2017
1. Surfin Simona! Simona Halep is making waves, and catching them!
2. Seeing stars! David Beckham and his son Romeo were in attendance in Queens. We're hoping to see Romeo on the other side of the court in the future!
3. Time travel with Petra! Petra Kvitova took a blast from the past as she experienced tennis from a different generation! It looks like Nike needs to add a little more ruffles!
4. Workout motivation! Are your legs sore? Would you rather take a nap? Let Belinda Bencic support you, it's going to be OK!
5. Namastay in shape! Novak Djokovic takes flexibility to new levels. Does anyone want to carpool to yoga class?
6. Who has two thumbs and just won her match? Sabine Lisicki!
7. A leg up! Novak Djokovic isn't the only one who can stretch out. From a cast to the court, Sloane Stephens is ready to kick some serious grass!
8. Girls just want to have fun at daddy's press conference. Tommy Haas' daughter stole the show at a recent press conference, but we don't think dad minded!
9. Just keep swimming! Victoria Azarenka is one lucky duck as she got to splash around with her little fish!
10. Ride'n dirty! The King of Clay Rafa Nadal got some new wheels. It looks like all those tournament golf carts won't be necessary!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Behind the Photo with Naomi Osaka
The Great American Burger Battle with Steve Johnson and Coco Vandeweghe
Kerber & Vandeweghe Celebrate International Women’s Day
Top10s Photos of the Month in February
Bethanie Mattek-Sands & Team Bucie is Back!
Go Behind the Scenes at the Delray Beach Open
Watch Serena & Venus Williams Win and Shake Shake in Our Whip and Nae Nae Music Video
Top10s Photos of the Month – January