Week of March 6, 2017
1. Showoff! Look you guys, Jack Sock didn't want to go for the tweener, but sometimes you just have to give the crowd what they want!
2. Hallmark moment! We're going to need a few more stamps because Indian Wells has taken the greeting card game up a notch with this incredible gesture for Petra Kvitova!
3. He's not just a dad, he's a cool dad! Sergiy Stakhovsky has been blending in with the relaxed California atmosphere.
4. Trick R Treat! Jelena Jankovic and Cici Bellis help pass out the numbers for the draw ceremony! They certainly hope to find more Treat than Trick on their half of the draw!
5. Not so smooth operator! Unfortunately Richard Gasquet had to withdraw from his recent tournaments because of an appendicitis and had emergency surgery. We wish Richard a speedy recovery!
6. Break us off a piece of that! Svetlana Kuznetsova, Bethanie Mattek Sands and Tommy Haas were served a special treat from Wolfgang Puck! That's one serve they won't be returning! Yum!
7. Legend..wait for it..dary! Tommy Paul scored big as he got to hangout with Roger Federer and Rod Laver! #HumbleBrag
8. Walking in someone else's shoes! Does Garbine Muguruza like her new pair of shoes? Just a little!
9. Business or Pleasure? Alexander Zverev can't stop himself from a little monkey business out on the practice court. We blame all those bananas laying around!
10. Sneak attack! Did you know Ninjas are the perfect party planners? You, like Aga Radwanska, would never see it coming!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Fabio Fognini Entertains With His Wild Side
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: April 22, 2019
Inside the Instagram of Daniil Medvedev
Daniil Medvedev Joins Djokovic in Team Lacoste
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: April 15, 2019
One Wedding and a Drake Song with Kiki Bertens
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: April 8, 2019
Floss Your Way To A Signed Racquet From Karolina Pliskova