TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 27, 2017
1. You may now kiss the fiancé! Caroline Wozniacki and David Lee got a little wedding prep at their friend's nuptials!
2. The grass is greener on the other side! Rafa Nadal took a bite out of his golf game and tasted victory!
3. Whose the boss?! When two legends collide it looks a lot like Billie Jean King and Bruce Springsteen!
4. Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the fittest of them all?! Timea Bacsinszky isn't weighting around. She's getting to work!
5. The directors chair! Feliciano Lopez is the new assistant director of the Mutua Madrid Open! Someone is dressed to impressed!
6. Magic Kingdom! Christina McHale is looking like a cute-tea as she experiences Walt Disney World for the first time!
7. Team spirit! France won the Davis Cup finals and now its time to dance!
8. Get your motor running! Maria Sharapova met Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton. Their careers are on the right track!
9. Changing the game! From the opposite side of the net to the player's box. Radek Stepanek retired from tennis to coach Novak Djokovic!
10. Whisk taker! Johanna Konta wants to rise to the occasion and put in an application for the Great British Bake Off! She hopes to make the cut like past winner Candice Brown.
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 25, 2019
It’s a Jack Sock Takeover in Miami
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 18, 2019
Mikael Ymer Is the Next Gen In Fashion Design
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 11, 2019
Win a Chance to Party With Tennis Stars in Miami
Kerber & Vandeweghe Celebrate International Women’s Day
Marin Cilic Proves Even Tennis Pros Indulge in a Cheat Day