OTB Top 10s Photos of the Week
Week of October 2, 2017
1. It's Caroline's party and she can win if she wants to! Caroline Garcia shined like gold confetti in Wuhan.
2. Kodak moment! Jeremy Chardy showed support in the 5th year celebration for the 14+ Foundation that are helping provide educational opportunities for children in Africa!
3. Giving back never looked so sweet! Maria Sharapova joined Monica Puig in her effort to collect money for Puerto Rico!
4. Calligraphy is a breeze! Pablo Carreno Busta was met will all sorts of fans in China!
5. Picture perfect! Andrea Petkovic wears her heart on her sleeve and looks absolutely flawless!
6. The Bird's Nest! With the players flocking to Beijing, we have a feeling Alexander Zverev couldn't resist making a few bird jokes with Tomas Berdych.
7. Honesty is the best policy! Coco Vandeweghe will show up to the party, but she'll be fashionably late!
8. In a league of his own! Nick Kyrgios is rising to new levels with the Justice League!
9. Beauty queens! Maria Sharapova, Jelena Ostapenko, and Petra Kvitova went to the China Open player party in style!
10. Toe tapping! They say you should put one foot in front of the other, but Rafa Nadal's shoes have a sole of their own!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Outside the Ball’s Grand Slam Giveaway
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: December 10, 2018
Happy Holidays from Outside the Ball
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: December 3, 2018
Julien Benneteau Says Goodbye To Tennis
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: November 26, 2018
#ThankfulThursday Tennis Charity of the Month: the USTA Foundation’s NJTL Program
A Tribute to Aga Radwanska’s Tennis Career