Week of October 24, 2016
1. Spooky sights! It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween as Dominic Thiem pals around with the dead. It might just be Dennis Novak, but we're not sure.
2. A diamond in the rough! Simona Halep shines brightly with her Diamond Aces Award!
3. Honor roll! Jamie Murray got the royal treatment as he was awarded the OBE for his services to tennis and charity. Now if only he could convince the Queen to join him in some mixed doubles action at Wimbledon!
4. Someone's Spidey Sense is tingling! Lucie Safarova thinks very highly of her doubles partner, Bethanie Mattek Sands. We would even go as far to say that Lucie considers Bethanie to be a superhero!
5. The buddy system! Grigor Dimitrov had a helping hand while walking onto court this week. No one wants to end up lost and miss their match!
6. Where's Gibbsy?! Nicole Gibbs went incognito for her pre-Halloween celebrations. It's a shame no one could find her.
7. They don't call him Deliciano for nothing! You better be careful if you want to challenge Feliciano Lopez in the kitchen! His weiner schnitzel is award winning!
8. They've got the look! Aga Radwanska and Karolina Pliskova have prepared for the WTA Finals all season, but now it's time to prepare their look for the pre-party!
9. A work of art! Novak Djokovic is a maestro with a tennis racket and face paint! The tennis star channels his inner Picasso to turn his brother into a masterpiece!