OTB Top 10s Photos of the Week
Week of May 15, 2017
1. Game of Cones! What is the perfect way to celebrate a Madrid title? Having Gelato in Rome, of course! Simona Halep deserves two scoops!
2. Dad bod! Jo Wilfried Tsonga was spending some quality time with his family, and fatherhood never looked so good!
3. Sweet treat! Simona Halep isn't the only tennis pro indulging in the cool delight. Andrea Petkovic sneaks a delicious Gelato. When you're in Rome, everyday is cheat day!
4. Eye of the Tiger! Fabio Fognini is on a mission for everyone to hear him roar!
5. The Italian Job! Svetlana Kuznetsova has huge talent, but a tiny car! Beep, beep!
6. That's my dad! Little Stefan Djokovic is one proud son as he recognizes a familiar face around the tennis grounds. If that's not an awe moment, we don't know what is!
7. Living on a prayer! Donna Vekic got the opportunity to see Pope Francis. #blessed
8. Sharpie at the ready! Tomas Berdych was having fun at an autograph session. The tennis pro even signed a man's bald head. That's one way to get your head in the game!
9. From Destiny's Child to Serena's child! Singer
chatted with her good friend, mamma to be Serena Williams!
10. He blew it! Andy Murray celebrated his 30th birthday this week. We don't know what he wished for when he blew out his candles, but we bet it's another Grand Slam championship!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Novak Djokovic and Robin Haase Joke About Getting Mistaken For Someone Else
Sascha and Mischa Zverev Serve Up Some Virtual Tennis Competition
Bernard Tomic Shows Off His B-Ball Skills and a Fierce Pose
Sing Your Favorite Song to Angelique Kerber for a Chance to Win a Signed Racquet
Serena Williams Takes the Karaoke Pop Quiz
What Is Dominic Thiem’s Spirit Animal?
Everything You Need To Know About Karolina Pliskova’s Tattoos
Going Behind the Photo with Emoji Enthusiast, Stan Wawrinka