TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF AUGUST 13, 2018
1. Shock and awe! If the Roger’s Cup title doesn’t make Simona Halep’s heart skip a beat, the streamer canon definitely will!
2. Nailed it! The daughter of Marcos Baghdatis colored her way into the hearts of tennis fans with her adorable portrait skills of Borna Coric!
3. Supermarket sweep! Julia Goerges went shopping for the Cincinnati children’s hospital. When it comes to giving back, she hit her target!
4. Challenge accepted! Dominic Thiem has his game face on!
5. When everyone is still enjoying summer but you know fall is just around the corner.
6. A star is born! This little girl put her best, and most anxious, face forward when she met Karolina Pliskova. Can we have her autograph too?
7. The stuff of legend! Nick Kyrgios took over Kings Island amusement park with Andy Murray and gave everyone something to taco bout!
8. She’s got sole! Maria Sharapova wants people to walk a mile in her shoes, as she launches her latest line with Nike!
9. Making the cut! Andy Murray and Coco Vandeweghe played an epic game of Rock, Ribbon, Scissors to celebrate the new additions to the Western & Southern Open facility.
10. Time to shine! Serena Williams spared a minute to open up to Time magazine!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
How The Tallest Tennis Players Travel In A Small World
Monica Puig’s Home Has Gone To The Dogs
Tennis Stars Showoff Fancy Footwork in Keepy Uppy Challenge
Heather Watson Dressed to Impress at the WTA Party
Top 10s (Tennis): Photos of the Month – July 2018
Q&A With Newlyweds Karolina Pliskova and Michal Hrdlicka
Novak Djokovic Tests His Acting Skills With An Improv Game
WTA Celebrates Each Other At Pre-Wimbledon Party, Tennis on the Thames