1. Time is on his side! Roger Federer was named one of the 100 Most Influential People. He didn't need to SABR his way onto this list!
2. Polly want a win? A little birdy told us that Bethanie Mattek Sands was excited about Fed Cup this weekend, and you can tweet that!
3. Be our guest! Garbine Muguruza got the royal treatment as she attended the state dinner for the President of Portugal.
4. Snack attack! Coco Vandeweghe knows how the saying goes, an apple a day and you'll win all the way!
5. Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the best selfie face of them all?! They say imitation is the best form of flattery so Lucas Pouille must be really pleased to see David Goffin and Pierre Hugues Herbert try to copy his signature pout.
6. The moment you find a great meme and can't wait to show your friends in class!
7. Seeing red! Cheers to Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens for totally winning Fed Cup fashion!
8. Having a ball! It looks like tennis is already a hit for Victoria Azarenka's son Leo!
9. Out of line! Novak Djokovic is calling the shots now!
10. Laugh out loud! Maria Sharapova got her funny on with comedian Judah Friedlander!