NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- 1.GIVEAWAY. This giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by OutsideTheBall.com (“Sponsor”). Sponsor can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is open to only natural persons who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law and any entry submitted by an entrant residing in a state, territory, province or country where the Giveaway is prohibited by law, shall be void and disqualified.
- 3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD. The Giveaway entry period begins on May 12, 2018 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time and will end on December 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM Easter Standard Time (the “Giveaway Entry Period”).
- 4. HOW TO ENTER. During the Giveaway Entry Period, entrants may either log on to www.outsidetheball.com or visit Outside the Ball’s official Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/outsidetheball, Twitter page located at http://www.twitter.com/outside_theball or Instagram page located at http://www.instagram.com/outsidetheball and click on the Giveaway text link or icon, either of which will take entrant to the Giveaway entry page. Entrant may then complete and submit the Giveaway entry form. All online submissions must include entrant’s first and last name, email address, country, and optional Twitter handle. Entries will be limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries in excess of one (1) will be void and disqualified. All required entry information must be completed in full. Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will render the entrant ineligible. Entries by any other method other than set forth hereinabove are void.
- 5. PRIZES. There is one (1) prize which includes: a Chuck the Duck rubber duck. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $5 U.S. Dollars. The Grand Prize is non-refundable for cash and non-changeable once issued. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen elements of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person. All local, federal, state, country or other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind.
- 6. HOW TO WIN. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. A random number (“Winning Number”) will be generated using a random number generator provided by Random.org. If your prize number matches the Winning Number and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these official rules, you win the Grand Prize. The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding and cannot be appealed. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail within five (5) days of picking a winner. Winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within seven (7) days of announcement or forfeit the prize.
- 7. CLAIMING PRIZE. Eligibility, age of and all claims made by a potential winner are subject to verification. Sponsor is not responsible for any fraudulent communication sent to entrants not by Sponsor. If a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Grand Prize or Grand Prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the potential Grand Prize winner fails to respond to notification attempts, the potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified, and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the Grand Prize winner declines the Grand Prize, Sponsor may elect, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate Grand Prize winner. By accepting the Grand Prize, winner consents to the use of winner’s names, address (city and state or country only), voice, biographical and Grand Prize information and/or statements about the Giveaway, photographs and likenesses, without additional compensation, for programming, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for its failure to contact potential winners due to an incorrect, out of date or undeliverable address, email address or telephone number. By accepting the Grand Prize, winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and/or the Grand Prize supplier have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize or to any portion thereof, including by not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sponsor shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, for causes beyond Sponsor’s sole control.
- 8. GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Giveaway, you release OutsideTheBall.com, VF Media, LLC, Facebook and the Grand Prize supplier from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- 9. ODDS. Odds of winning the Giveaway will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- 10. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, USA. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder shall be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction located in Palm Beach County, Florida, USA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- 11. RULES ARE BINDING. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the rules generally.
- 12. FACEBOOK. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand they are providing their entry information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 13. TWITTER. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants understand they are providing their entry information to Sponsor and not to Twitter. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 14. INSTAGRAM. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand they are providing their entry information to Sponsor and not to Instagram. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 15. TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. The Giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Sponsor that any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the Giveaway.