TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8, 2019
1. Goals! Alexander Zverev kicked it with Chelsea.
2. Donut worry! Daria Kasatkina is just fine.
3. Who ordered the lobster? Robert Lindstedt is feeling the burn.
4. Leaf her alone! Garbine Muguruza enjoys a luxurious tree house.
5. Branching out! Novak Djokovic spruces up any trophy.
6. That face when you’re the number one player in the world!
7. Jannik Sinner is here to beat your faves, but that’s none of his business!
8. Walking on the wild side! Maria Sharapova isn’t lion around in the off season.
9. Guess what day it is! It’s hump day for Benoit Paire.
10. When you work as hard as Serena, you gotta nap even harder!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
#ThankfulThursday Charity of the Month: Australian Open’s Tennis Cares
Hitting the Court in New York City with ASICS and Patrick Mouratoglou
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: January 20, 2020
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: January 13, 2020
Felix Auger-Aliassime & Court 16 Inspire Next Generation
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: January 6, 2020
Tennis Stars Share Their New Year’s Resolutions