TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF MAY 28, 2018
1. Page turner! Caroline Wozniacki is the latest covergirl and her summer look begs this to be read poolside!
2. Twinning and winning! Jack Sock and Nick Kyrgios are an unstoppable combination!
3. Cone of no shame! I scream, you scream, we all scream for Garbine!
4. Shouting match! Fabio Fognini and umpire Pascal Maria are total BFFs! We swear!
5. Putting her best face forward! They say to live your life like a work of art, well Maria Sharapova is painting her dream!
6. Tennis on the rocks! Tommy Haas and hockey star Henrik Lundqviat celebrated the 20 year career of Roger Federer. Here's to 20 more years!
7. View from the top! Victoria Azarenka is in charge now, and you better not challenge her!
8. Night session! Rafa Nadal had a stroll around Paris! A quiet moment before the storm!
9. Super sisters! Serena Williams returned to the tour with a catsuit and claws out! Her sister Venus is right there beside her!
10. Ain't nothing gater than a birthday party! Novak and Jelena Djokovic honor the 85th anniversary of Lacoste! They both looked sharp and snappy!!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Tennis Fans Are Put to the Test in Angelique Kerber’s Fan Challenge
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Diego Schwartzman Intimidates In Extended James Bond Audition
Kei Nishikori & Michael Chang Showoff Their Friendly Rivalry
Happy Holidays from Outside the Ball
WTA Stars Reveal What Type of Traveler They Are
Novak Djokovic and Robin Haase Joke About Getting Mistaken For Someone Else
Sister Sister Q&A with the Pliskova Twins