TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF JANUARY 8, 2018
1. Soaring into the new year! Gael Monfils is known as a high flyer and this week he reached the top in Doha!
2. Squad Goals! Billie Jean King joined stars like Emma Watson and Emma Stone at the Golden Globes where women and men wore black to stand up to sexual harassment!
3. Hip hip Murray! Andy Murray had hip surgery but his funny bone is still intact!
4. They Vegemight have went overboard with the workouts! Aga Radwanska is ready to hulk smash the competition with her new friends!
5. Man have we missed you! Stan Wawrinka is returning to action after injury took him out of the game, and he sure has his eye on the ball!
6. Crikey! Garbine Muguruza is giving new meaning to the word Snapchat!
7. Balancing act! Between winning the title in Brisbane and participating in exhibitions, Nick Kyrgios has been so good that he could do it all on one hand!
8. Kangaroo jacked! Roo-mor has it that a few locals jumped into Lucie Safarova's team!
9. Beast mode! White Rhinos are a threatened species, but the only thing Rafa Nadal is threatening is a good time!
10. Cover girls! Serena Williams and Alexis Olympia had a mother-daughter date like no other, a glamorous photo shoot with Vogue! We're already seeing big things in a tiny package!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Cooking with Citi Taste of Tennis & John McEnroe
Roland Garros 2020: Best of Le Bubble
Diego Schwartzman Gets a Wild Surprise
Next Gen ATP Star Stefanos Tsitsipas Makes History
Bonjour, Bubble! Tennis at Roland Garros
Guy Forget Shares The Passionate History of Roland Garros
Tennis in NYC: The Best of the Bubble
Win a Signed Tennis Racquet from Naomi Osaka