TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 19, 2018
1. Lucky charm! Turns out the gold at the end of a rainbow is actually Juan Martin del Potro!
2. Oh snow they didn’t! Darren Cahill is no longer coaching Simona Halep but there ain’t no mountain high enough to keep their friendship away!
3. Wild Ones! If you’re not dancing on stage with rapper Flo Rida, can you really say you were in Florida? Genie Bouchard knows how it’s done!
4. Li Na, Camera, Action! Li Na and Dominika Cibulkova make filming a movie look so comfy!
5. Making waves! Stefanos Tsitsipas is jet setting around as far as the eyes can sea!
6. Reelin’ them in! Karolina Pliskova hooked a nice catch, the fish ain’t so bad either!
7. A kid & her royal court! Serena Williams and her family rule with an iron tennis racket!
8. “Hey Sascha, you want to race?”- Marcelo Melo probably.
9. That face you make when you have trophies bigger than the airplane...
10. Power Play! German Chancellor Angela Merkel met Grand Slam Champion Angelique Kerber!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Tennis Fans Are Put to the Test in Angelique Kerber’s Fan Challenge
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Diego Schwartzman Intimidates In Extended James Bond Audition
Kei Nishikori & Michael Chang Showoff Their Friendly Rivalry
Happy Holidays from Outside the Ball
WTA Stars Reveal What Type of Traveler They Are
Novak Djokovic and Robin Haase Joke About Getting Mistaken For Someone Else
Sister Sister Q&A with the Pliskova Twins