TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF MARCH 5, 2018
1. Celebrity safari! Things got wild for Roger Federer as he was joined by famous friends Jack Sock, Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker, and Bill Gates for the Match for Africa benefit!
2. Seeing stars! Hollywood was calling Garbine Muguruza when she walked the red carpet at the Oscars!
3. Drive by! Benoit Paire was working on the holes in his game, his golf game that is. He's really swinging now!
4. Setting the gold standard! Coco Vandewghe went for gold at the Tie Break Tens when she jumped into a photo with the US Women's hockey team!
5. Tennis, baby! It's never too early to make a racket, and Fabio Fognini's son is off to an adorable start!
6. Art you glad to see me? Elena Vesnina saw herself come to life in a colorful mural at Indian Wells!
7. A Marvelous adventure! They say you should never meet your heroes, but for 5 year old Amadeo, he was ready to join forces with Juan Martin del Potro and save the world!
8. Throwing shade! Caroline Wozniacki has her eyes on the prize and out of the sun with her new line of eye wear!
9. A need for speed! Grigor Dimitrov hopes to find himself on the fast track to success with the help of Lamborghini Beverly Hills!
10. A smashing good time! Serena Williams and her close friend Colton Haynes took to the court together for the Desert Smash!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Cooking with Citi Taste of Tennis & John McEnroe
Roland Garros 2020: Best of Le Bubble
Diego Schwartzman Gets a Wild Surprise
Next Gen ATP Star Stefanos Tsitsipas Makes History
Bonjour, Bubble! Tennis at Roland Garros
Guy Forget Shares The Passionate History of Roland Garros
Tennis in NYC: The Best of the Bubble
Win a Signed Tennis Racquet from Naomi Osaka