TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF AUGUST 13, 2018
1. Shock and awe! If the Roger’s Cup title doesn’t make Simona Halep’s heart skip a beat, the streamer canon definitely will!
2. Nailed it! The daughter of Marcos Baghdatis colored her way into the hearts of tennis fans with her adorable portrait skills of Borna Coric!
3. Supermarket sweep! Julia Goerges went shopping for the Cincinnati children’s hospital. When it comes to giving back, she hit her target!
4. Challenge accepted! Dominic Thiem has his game face on!
5. When everyone is still enjoying summer but you know fall is just around the corner.
6. A star is born! This little girl put her best, and most anxious, face forward when she met Karolina Pliskova. Can we have her autograph too?
7. The stuff of legend! Nick Kyrgios took over Kings Island amusement park with Andy Murray and gave everyone something to taco bout!
8. She’s got sole! Maria Sharapova wants people to walk a mile in her shoes, as she launches her latest line with Nike!
9. Making the cut! Andy Murray and Coco Vandeweghe played an epic game of Rock, Ribbon, Scissors to celebrate the new additions to the Western & Southern Open facility.
10. Time to shine! Serena Williams spared a minute to open up to Time magazine!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Tennis Fans Are Put to the Test in Angelique Kerber’s Fan Challenge
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Diego Schwartzman Intimidates In Extended James Bond Audition
Kei Nishikori & Michael Chang Showoff Their Friendly Rivalry
Happy Holidays from Outside the Ball
WTA Stars Reveal What Type of Traveler They Are
Novak Djokovic and Robin Haase Joke About Getting Mistaken For Someone Else
Sister Sister Q&A with the Pliskova Twins