TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 3, 2018
1. That face you make when your friend talks back to their mom!
2. In the Big Apple, even your selfie game is larger than life! Diego Schwartzman looks up and over the city with his Fila billboard.
3. Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Jamie Murray teamed up at the US Open. Now that’s a mixer we want to be invited to!
4. A toast to the happy couple! Fernando Verdasco had one eggsquiste morning in!
5. Slice and serve! From a great run at the US Open to birthday balloons, Carla Suarez Navarro had a lot to celebrate this week!
6. Swipe right if you’re a fan of Borna Coric! Here we see Borna liking Outside the Ball on all major social media platforms, we hope!
7. That moment when you find the perfect dress and it’s in your price range!
8. You’re a wizard, Herbert! It looks like Pierre-Hugues Herbert will be booked this weekend, and a few weekends after that, with his new collection of Harry Potter..in German!
9. Hey Patrick, have you heard this one? Serena Williams serves up a big game and even bigger laughs!
10. They’re off to see the city, the wonderful city of New York! Novak Djokovic knows the best way to explore is through his child’s eyes!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Cooking with Citi Taste of Tennis & John McEnroe
Roland Garros 2020: Best of Le Bubble
Diego Schwartzman Gets a Wild Surprise
Next Gen ATP Star Stefanos Tsitsipas Makes History
Bonjour, Bubble! Tennis at Roland Garros
Guy Forget Shares The Passionate History of Roland Garros
Tennis in NYC: The Best of the Bubble
Win a Signed Tennis Racquet from Naomi Osaka