TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF AUGUST 27, 2018
1. The way we Met! Careful, Roger! With your eye for fashion and god-like tennis, Anna Wintour might just put you in the Heavenly Bodies exhibit!
2. A moment like this! Kelly Clarkson is a headliner but it’s not every day you get to open for Serena Williams!
3. Girls just want to have fun! At the Loews Regency, US Open wildcard Amanda Anisimova stretched it out in a yoga demonstration, tested out her cake decorating skills, and even chatted with our host Mayleen Ramey!
4. No Djoke! Madison Keys, Novak Djokovic, and Rafa Nadal got in touch with their inner child for Arthur Ashe Kid’s Day!
5. Avengers Assemble! Team USA showed off their super strength and their new bling with the Fed Cup Champion rings!
6. The Boss on Broadway! From the US Open to Born in the U.S.A, Juan Martin del Potro finally got to meet Bruce Springsteen! Juan is a big fan, and we’re not just talking about his height!
7. From the other side of the net! Naomi Osaka got bumped back to childhood as she remembered attending Arthur Ashe Kid’s Day as a young fan!
8. Croc attack! While interviewing Nicolas Manut at the free tennis clinic from Lacoste and the City Parks Foundation, Julien Benneteau wanted a bite of the action!
9. The future is female! Caroline Wozniacki, Garbine Muguruza, and Adidas aim to support and inspire young girls to stay in sport. We can’t think of a better campaign than the great Billie Jean King!
10. When the match is over and you need to hail a cab back to Manhattan!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!