TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF DECEMBER 17, 2018
1. When you’re trying to be cute, but your girl is mad at you!
2. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Donna Vekic is cooling off in Switzerland. It’s a good thing she didn’t fur-get her coat!
3. Ringing in the New Year! Daria Gavrilova and Luke Saville are engaged!
4. Hitting with heart! Nick Kyrgios met inspirational kids during NK Foundation Day!
5. Feeling festive! Dominika Cibulkova is jumping into the holiday spirit!
6. Pawsitively wonderful! Kevin Anderson’s Cause for the Paws was a tail wagging success!
7. Magic among Muggles! Naomi Osaka is stocking up on school supplies for the next year in Hogwarts!
8. Laura Robson knows the best way to spread Christmas cheer is to wear it...all of it!
9. Portrait mode! Rafa Nadal came face to face with a dedicated fan!
10. Meanwhile in Germany... Angelique Kerber won Athlete of the Year! Congratulations!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Challenge Accepted: Volley Target Practice with Slinger Bag
Osaka & Nishikori Lead Japanese Tennis for the Tokyo Olympics
Tennis Stars Showoff Fancy Footwork in Keepy Uppy Challenge
Wimbledon Fans Play Andy & Jamie Murray Trivia
Beyond the Game: Walking the Glamorous Red Carpet with WTA Stars
Beyond the Game: Making Movie Magic with the ATP Stars
Beyond the Game: Having a Ball at the Queen’s Club Championships
Novak Djokovic, Coach Boris Becker and Mark Stillitano Tee Up for a Game of Golf