TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 29, 2019
1. That terrifying moment when your toe touches seaweed!
2. Sun kissed! No snow for Naomi Osaka.
3. Sweet as pumpkin pie! John Isner gobbles up time with these cuties.
4. Make it pop! Donna Vekic posed in flowtoshoot.
5. Double trouble! Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev continued causing a racket.
6. Bend it like Barbora! Strycova looks sharp as an action star.
7. Once upon a time in Madrid! Garbine Muguruza honored Antonio Banderas at the Vanity Fair gala.
8. A time to shine! Philanthropy looks good on Elina Svitolina.
9. Prime time! Andy Murray resurfaced on the red carpet debut of his documentary.
10. Their cup runneth over! Team Spain become hometown heroes.
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Challenge Accepted: Volley Target Practice with Slinger Bag
Osaka & Nishikori Lead Japanese Tennis for the Tokyo Olympics
Tennis Stars Showoff Fancy Footwork in Keepy Uppy Challenge
Wimbledon Fans Play Andy & Jamie Murray Trivia
Beyond the Game: Walking the Glamorous Red Carpet with WTA Stars
Beyond the Game: Making Movie Magic with the ATP Stars
Beyond the Game: Having a Ball at the Queen’s Club Championships
Novak Djokovic, Coach Boris Becker and Mark Stillitano Tee Up for a Game of Golf