TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 29, 2019
1. That terrifying moment when your toe touches seaweed!
2. Sun kissed! No snow for Naomi Osaka.
3. Sweet as pumpkin pie! John Isner gobbles up time with these cuties.
4. Make it pop! Donna Vekic posed in flowtoshoot.
5. Double trouble! Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev continued causing a racket.
6. Bend it like Barbora! Strycova looks sharp as an action star.
7. Once upon a time in Madrid! Garbine Muguruza honored Antonio Banderas at the Vanity Fair gala.
8. A time to shine! Philanthropy looks good on Elina Svitolina.
9. Prime time! Andy Murray resurfaced on the red carpet debut of his documentary.
10. Their cup runneth over! Team Spain become hometown heroes.
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Tennis Fans Are Put to the Test in Angelique Kerber’s Fan Challenge
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Diego Schwartzman Intimidates In Extended James Bond Audition
Kei Nishikori & Michael Chang Showoff Their Friendly Rivalry
Happy Holidays from Outside the Ball
WTA Stars Reveal What Type of Traveler They Are
Novak Djokovic and Robin Haase Joke About Getting Mistaken For Someone Else
Sister Sister Q&A with the Pliskova Twins