TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF JANUARY 22, 2018
1. Cooking up something special! Kyle Edmund's semifinal run at the Australian Open was on fire, so handling the famous hot headed chef Gordon Ramsey shouldn't be a problem!
2. Tennis on the rocks! Donna Vekic tries her best to beat the heat!
3. What time is it? Break time! From cooling down to having down time, Tomas Berdych puts his feet up on a day off!
4. Smile club! You can't separate the friendship between Lucie Safarova and Bethanie Mattek Sands!
5. Thanks for the memories! Sam Groth joined Lleyton Hewitt for one last showdown in front of a home crowd before ending his professional career.
6. Snow angel! Dominika Cibulkova and her husband are making us melt!
7. Who me? The next generation is now as Hyeon Chung broke out and served upsets to players like Novak Djokovic!
8. Model behavior! Sloane Stephens looks like a champion in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine!
9. Squad goals! Tennis has a fresh new fan in actor Will Smith! If Nick Kyrgios and Will Smith wanted to bring back the Bad Boys franchise, we wouldn't mind!
10. In good company! Caroline Wozniacki rubbed elbows with tennis legend and Australian Open's Woman of the Year, Billie Jean King!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Grigor Dimitrov Goes Undercover as a Tennis Fan
What 🎾 Dreams Are Made Of: A Tennis Story with Slinger Bag
Outside the Ball’s Grand Slam Holiday Giveaway
Happy Holidays from Outside the Ball
Outside the Ball Unboxes the Slinger Bag
Trick Shots to TikTok! Tennis Stars Showoff Their Skills At Home
Novak Djokovic Shares His Values with Lacoste