TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF JANUARY 22, 2018
1. Cooking up something special! Kyle Edmund's semifinal run at the Australian Open was on fire, so handling the famous hot headed chef Gordon Ramsey shouldn't be a problem!
2. Tennis on the rocks! Donna Vekic tries her best to beat the heat!
3. What time is it? Break time! From cooling down to having down time, Tomas Berdych puts his feet up on a day off!
4. Smile club! You can't separate the friendship between Lucie Safarova and Bethanie Mattek Sands!
5. Thanks for the memories! Sam Groth joined Lleyton Hewitt for one last showdown in front of a home crowd before ending his professional career.
6. Snow angel! Dominika Cibulkova and her husband are making us melt!
7. Who me? The next generation is now as Hyeon Chung broke out and served upsets to players like Novak Djokovic!
8. Model behavior! Sloane Stephens looks like a champion in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine!
9. Squad goals! Tennis has a fresh new fan in actor Will Smith! If Nick Kyrgios and Will Smith wanted to bring back the Bad Boys franchise, we wouldn't mind!
10. In good company! Caroline Wozniacki rubbed elbows with tennis legend and Australian Open's Woman of the Year, Billie Jean King!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Roland Garros 2020: Best of Le Bubble
Diego Schwartzman Gets a Wild Surprise
Next Gen ATP Star Stefanos Tsitsipas Makes History
Bonjour, Bubble! Tennis at Roland Garros
Guy Forget Shares The Passionate History of Roland Garros
Tennis in NYC: The Best of the Bubble
Win a Signed Tennis Racquet from Naomi Osaka
Outside the Ball’s Fave Moments with Victoria Azarenka