TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF JULY 9, 2018
1. The reaction you have when no one was ready for your comeback! Ernests Gulbis put his name back in contention!
2. It's coming home..in spirit! England may not have won the World Cup but the country's pride and enthusiasm flowed like the beer!
3. Un-BEY-lieveable! Garbine Muguruza took her dance moves next to the stage to see the queen B herself, Beyoncé!
4. When the tennis is so fire you have to stop, drop, and roll!
5. "If I entered Wimbledon next year, do you think they'd give me a bye bye bye into the second round?" Justin Timberlake probably.
6. New kid on the block! It looks like Julia Gorges had a goal of expanding her team. This week she's kicking around with footballer Mats Hummels!
7. Cheers to some much needed down time! Vasek Pospisil keeps telling fans he is celebrating with a glass of apple juice but we suspect he's milking it!
8. Give them a hand! We don't have any mixed feelings about Jamie Murray and Victoria Azarenka! This pairing is a perfect match!
9. Smile, you're on candid camera! Serena Williams stops to take a selfie with a fan. Their social media will be forever blessed!
10. The pose you make when you're the most sought after thing at the Wimbledon Championships! Everyone wins when #TrophyMan comes to town!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Tennis Fans Are Put to the Test in Angelique Kerber’s Fan Challenge
Alex de Minaur Has the Right Moves for Team Australia
Diego Schwartzman Intimidates In Extended James Bond Audition
Kei Nishikori & Michael Chang Showoff Their Friendly Rivalry
Happy Holidays from Outside the Ball
WTA Stars Reveal What Type of Traveler They Are
Novak Djokovic and Robin Haase Joke About Getting Mistaken For Someone Else
Sister Sister Q&A with the Pliskova Twins