TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF JULY 9, 2018
1. The reaction you have when no one was ready for your comeback! Ernests Gulbis put his name back in contention!
2. It's coming home..in spirit! England may not have won the World Cup but the country's pride and enthusiasm flowed like the beer!
3. Un-BEY-lieveable! Garbine Muguruza took her dance moves next to the stage to see the queen B herself, Beyoncé!
4. When the tennis is so fire you have to stop, drop, and roll!
5. "If I entered Wimbledon next year, do you think they'd give me a bye bye bye into the second round?" Justin Timberlake probably.
6. New kid on the block! It looks like Julia Gorges had a goal of expanding her team. This week she's kicking around with footballer Mats Hummels!
7. Cheers to some much needed down time! Vasek Pospisil keeps telling fans he is celebrating with a glass of apple juice but we suspect he's milking it!
8. Give them a hand! We don't have any mixed feelings about Jamie Murray and Victoria Azarenka! This pairing is a perfect match!
9. Smile, you're on candid camera! Serena Williams stops to take a selfie with a fan. Their social media will be forever blessed!
10. The pose you make when you're the most sought after thing at the Wimbledon Championships! Everyone wins when #TrophyMan comes to town!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Go Behind the Scenes & Beyond the Game in Tennis, This is Outside the Ball
Wimbledon Fans Play Andy & Jamie Murray Trivia
Beyond the Game: Inside Wimbledon Superfan Chris Fava’s Epic Costume Reveal
Beyond the Game: Walking the Glamorous Red Carpet with WTA Stars
Beyond the Game: Making a James Bond Movie with ATP Pros
Beyond the Game: Making Movie Magic with the ATP Stars
Beyond the Game: Having a Ball at the Queen’s Club Championships
Coco Gauff Speaks Up for Black Lives Matter