TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF OCTOBER 1, 2018
1. Seeing double! It’s like Juan Martin del Potro is looking into a mirror, a pocket mirror.
2. Kicking it old school! Move over GPS, Alize Cornet is bringing out a classic map to get around the city. Don’t worry, she’ll still yell out “recalculating” when you make a wrong turn!
3. Will he accept this rose? And that one? And that one? The score is love-all for Grigor Dimitrov in Asia!
4. Mamma got style! Elena Vesnina served up a surprise this week as she announced her pregnancy. Congratulations!
5. Meeting of the minds! Novak Djokovic sat down with Albert Einstein. We hear he’s a genius, but that’s all relative.
6. Don’t worry, beer happy! Sabine Lisicki sure knows how to put the festive in the Oktoberfest!
7. Shang oh hi, Roger! What would you do if Roger Federer arrived in your city? We would scream and ask for an autograph, probably.
8. Making the cut! Is it too late for Genie Bouchard to audition for the new Halloween movie?
9. They say you should dress for the job you want, and it looks like Alexander Zverev, Juan Martin del Potro and Grigor Dimitrov are dressing to be our boyfriends! The fashion on the China Open red carpet was a huge win!
10. One person’s nightmare is another’s late night snack! Things are getting creepy and crunchy for Bethanie Mattek Sands in Beijing. Anyone want a bite?
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!