TOP 10S: PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
WEEK OF APRIL 30, 2018
1. The taste of victory! Rafa Nadal knows how to really sink his teeth into his tennis!
2. Licensed to win! Karolina Pliskova left with a WTA title and the title on a new Porsche!
3. The friendly skies! It's not Stefanos Tsitsipas' fault that he's seated next to umpire Carlos Bernardes during his flight, but he's enjoying the challenge!
4. Having a ball! It looks like Leo loves hanging out with mommy Victoria Azarenka on the tennis court!
5. Wedding bliss! Congratulations to Marin Cilic and his beautiful bride who said "I do"!
6. Racket & Rolling! While some people were all about Coachella, Simona Halep went back in time to the days of Woodstock!
7. Practice makes perfect! Karen Khachanov and Kei Nishikori are sliding into the clay season!
8. A star is born! Serena William's HBO documentary Being Serena premiered this week and Serena better watch out! Alexis Olympia is already going for momma's title record!
9. There's no place like home! Three Djokovics are better than one as Novak takes time for family!
10. Squad goals! It's clay all day for Victoria Azarenka, Richard Gasquet, Kristina Mladenovic, and Feliciano Lopez as they play for charity in Madrid!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Andrey Rublev Is a Music Master
Cooking with Citi Taste of Tennis & John McEnroe
Roland Garros 2020: Best of Le Bubble
Diego Schwartzman Gets a Wild Surprise
Next Gen ATP Star Stefanos Tsitsipas Makes History
Bonjour, Bubble! Tennis at Roland Garros
Guy Forget Shares The Passionate History of Roland Garros
Tennis in NYC: The Best of the Bubble