Week of February 13, 2017
1. You can call her Serena Fierce! Serena Williams posed for Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit issue and it's giving us serious summer vibes!
2. Watch your back, Jack! American Jack Sock knows how to pose for the camera, there's no butts about it!
3. All bets are off! While some people swipe right to get a date, a young man on Twitter scored a night out with Genie Bouchard by making a playful bet on the Super Bowl. It's safe to say Genie and her new friend will never bet against the Patriots ever again!
4. Talent runs in the family! Alexander and Mischa Zverev took over the Open Sud de France by claiming the titles in both Singles and Doubles. They couldn't go home without a complete set!
5. Hello yellow! Serena Williams wasn't the only tennis star posing in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit issue. Caroline Wozniacki courted the camera in this gorgeous one piece!
6. Practice makes perfect! Fernando Verdasco and Borna Coric practiced together this week. The only time these two sit around on the job is to take a quick selfie!
7. Holding onto love! Valentine's Day can be unbearable for some, but for Laura Robson, it can be un-bear-lieveably adorable!
8. Bridge work! Kei Nishikori goes cross court across a bridge in Buenos Aires!
9. Breakout star! Sloane Stephens may be out of tennis action for awhile, but she still has her work boots on as she stopped by Tennis Channel!
10. Home court advantage! With family, friends and fans loud and proud, Grigor Dimitrov won big at his home event!