OTB Top 10s Photos of the Week
Week of August 28, 2017
1. Page turner! Alize Cornet's evening is all booked up!
2. Crossing the bikini line! Either the US Open mixed up Thanasi Kokkinakis' laundry in the locker room or there was a killer sale at Victoria's Secret!
3. Lollipop it like it's hot! Petra Kvitova is sucking in as much of the US Open atmosphere as she can. Being at a Grand Slam is always a treat!
4. The moment when a Bruce Springsteen song comes on! Juan Martin del Potro wasn't Born in the USA but he loves it in NY!
5. View from above! Pharrell Williams got to make the call for Adidas and players like Angelique Kerber and Garbine Muguruza are all in!
6. The next generation is now! Denis Shapovalov is one of the youngsters making their mark at the US Open!
7. These fans look familiar! She may be out of action for awhile but Bethanie Mattek Sands still has Lucie Safarova's back!
8. Baby on board! Fans of all sizes have jumped on board to support Benoit Paire!
9. If you're happy and you know it, raise your hands! Maria Sharapova is back!
10. Don't sweat it! It may have taken Roger Federer back to back 5 set matches to start his US Open run, but it only makes him betterer!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
John Isner Opens Up About Becoming A Father
Team France’s Mahut, Paire & Benneteau Talk About Their Tennis Heroes
Madison Keys is Fearless With Evian
Stan Wawrinka’s Abs Made a Splash Ahead of US Open
A New York Minute With Victoria Azarenka and Amanda Anisimova
How The Tallest Tennis Players Travel In A Small World
Monica Puig’s Home Has Gone To The Dogs
Tennis Stars Showoff Fancy Footwork in Keepy Uppy Challenge