OTB Top 10s Photos of the Week
Week of August 28, 2017
1. Page turner! Alize Cornet's evening is all booked up!
2. Crossing the bikini line! Either the US Open mixed up Thanasi Kokkinakis' laundry in the locker room or there was a killer sale at Victoria's Secret!
3. Lollipop it like it's hot! Petra Kvitova is sucking in as much of the US Open atmosphere as she can. Being at a Grand Slam is always a treat!
4. The moment when a Bruce Springsteen song comes on! Juan Martin del Potro wasn't Born in the USA but he loves it in NY!
5. View from above! Pharrell Williams got to make the call for Adidas and players like Angelique Kerber and Garbine Muguruza are all in!
6. The next generation is now! Denis Shapovalov is one of the youngsters making their mark at the US Open!
7. These fans look familiar! She may be out of action for awhile but Bethanie Mattek Sands still has Lucie Safarova's back!
8. Baby on board! Fans of all sizes have jumped on board to support Benoit Paire!
9. If you're happy and you know it, raise your hands! Maria Sharapova is back!
10. Don't sweat it! It may have taken Roger Federer back to back 5 set matches to start his US Open run, but it only makes him betterer!
Stay tuned next week for OTB's Top10s Photos!
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 25, 2019
It’s a Jack Sock Takeover in Miami
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 18, 2019
Mikael Ymer Is the Next Gen In Fashion Design
Top 10s (Tennis) Photos of the Week: March 11, 2019
Win a Chance to Party With Tennis Stars in Miami
Kerber & Vandeweghe Celebrate International Women’s Day
Marin Cilic Proves Even Tennis Pros Indulge in a Cheat Day