Week of February 6, 2017
1. Come dine with us! The lovely ladies of the Czech Fed Cup team dressed to impressed for the official dinner!
2. Talk to the hand..ball! Jo Wilfried Tsonga was all hands on deck for a different sport!
3. High chair! Caroline Wozniacki is trying to keep her feet on the ground, but tournament life is making things difficult!
4. Just in the Knick of time! Jack Sock scores big with a slam dunk experience at Madison Square Garden for the New York Knicks game!
5. Not so black and white! Garbine Muguruza has been coloring her world pink! You're never too old for a relaxing coloring session!
6. Float like a butterfly, sting like a Gibbsy! Nicole Gibbs is a total knockout!
7. When you know the squad is lit! This Fed Cup team is full of USA pride and girl power!
8. Water wars! The Australian Davis Cup team including Nick Kyrgios and Matt Reid help each other cool off! What are friends and fellow competitors for?
9. The other side of life! Ana Ivanovic crossed the bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, from retirement into an incredible two days of running with other powerful women for Adidas!
10. Let go of my Lego! Dominic Thiem and Dennis Novak turned into master contractors as they built the iconic Big Ben clock.. out of Lego blocks!